Monday, November 10, 2008

Gripes of the Day/Week/Month/Year

Things that have annoyed me in the recent past:

1. When people say "it couldn't be more perfect." Obviously, if something is perfect, it can't be MORE perfect since it is already perfect.

2. Whenever I convince myself that it won't be that bad to eat at Hedrick for dinner. Seriously, I make this mistake once every couple weeks. Today, I thought to myself, "walking to Covel would be such a chore, I will just eat at Hedrick." Bad. Idea. Also, why does Hedrick have the largest selection of breakfast cereals? They are only open for breakfast once a week.

3. When the day I decide to skip Chemistry lecture is the day he announces homework that a new homework assignment is due in a couple days. Seriously, this has happened twice, and he doesn't send email reminders, which means I usually find out the day before it is due that there is homework due the next day.

4. Lists that have an even number of entries.

5. People that can't keep a schedule of consistent updates to their blog. There is this one blog I like to read, and he says he updates once a week, but he ends up updating like once every couple of months. This is ridiculous.

Things I would like to do in the near future:

1. Get some scripts done for winter break.
2. Remember to call Best Buy to get my 200 dollars worth of gift cards back so I can guy a new camera.
3. Get a stand up act together.
4. Sweep a girl off her feet while simultaneously saving the world from total destruction.

1 comment:

kirk said...

I believe in you anthony